WHAT IS A COMPANY STORE ANYWAY?
And why do you need one? First of all, let’s go over what a company store is. Then, you’ll be able to see for yourself how one will make your life easier.
Essentially, it’s your very own online store stocked with your branded inventory. Doesn’t that sound cool? For example, in your eStore, you might have embroidered corporate apparel, imprinted drinkware, hot new promotional items, and branded brochures.
Not only that, your inventory is available to your employees and customers.
Think Starbucks. The staff wears branded shirts. And, they sell logo cups and mugs. In fact, online stores are a smart move for any size franchise.
3 Top Reasons You Need an Online Company Store
The reasons are pretty straightforward.
Company eStores Help Control Your Brand
First of all, you’ve spent time and money creating your brand. As a result, you want it to be consistent.
Consequently, when you have your eStore
- You won’t have to worry about receiving low-quality t-shirts from an unknown source.
- And, you won’t have any bad surprises. For example, your business name has a typo right before a big conference!
Furthermore, at SPEKS we help you every step of the way. For example, we create your branding including your logo. Then we help you choose the items you need.
You Can Control Costs Easier
That is a biggie. You decide what you want in your online corporate store – those are the options for your staff to select. No more overspending or buying something that doesn’t compliment your image.
Consequently, you maintain high-quality while staying on budget.
Company Stores Are Huge Time Savers
Incidentally, who doesn’t want to save time? Can you imagine logging into your store, and after a few clicks – you’re done!
It doesn’t get any better than that. No more looking for old invoices or searching through your emails for past orders.
Here’s an Example of a Company Store
Our client GlobalTranz asked us to set up an eStore for them. You can see it here.
For their corporate eStore, they mainly needed
- Apparel – for attire they chose men’s and women’s’ polos – both short and long sleeved, T-shirts, fleece jackets, baseball hats and knit caps.
- Brochures – SPEKS helped them create the brochures they needed. So when it was time to reorder it was super simple.
- Promotional Products – Here are some of their favorites: imprinted golf balls, backpacks, messenger bags, pens, stadium cups, can coolers, and stress relievers.
Contact SPEKS today to get started with your corporate eStore.